Term Life Insurance is typically used to manage short term risk such as a mortgage or young family. Term Insurance is always a better solution than mortgage insurance from a bank or lender… and often costs less. Term Life Insurance is affordable & flexible and can be used for single and multiple life coverage and is available with various options for a personalized solution.
As your needs change over time our professional Life Insurance Advisors will be there every step of the way. We will work for you and not any individual insurance company… we are independent brokers. Count on us to create a custom plan for your individual needs which could include Term Life Insurance only or a combination of Term and Permanent protection.
Choose from four coverage options.
- Term 10
- Term 20
- Term 30
- Term 100
- Apply for single, joint or combined (multi life) coverage.
- Renew at guaranteed premium pricing.
- Convert all or part or your initial benefit without medical evidence.
- Wide range of additional riders available to enhance your life insurance policy.
Some things to consider when choosing a term are…
- How long you will need the life coverage?
- Is the premium affordable and sustainable?
- Does the carrier offer fair medical underwriting.
- Are there quality conversion priveleges in the future.
We survey the entire Canadian Term Life Insurance market and find the very best pricing and policy for your individual situation.